Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Jamal's Photos

Administrative Assistant, Jenn, here... I've been keeping a watch on the team's activity today as they've just arrived at Hong Kong's airport.  They're scheduled to fly to Bejing in less than two hours.  

I took some of Jamal's photos and wanted to share them with you.  I can't wait to hear all about this trip!  His quotes were quite limited regarding these few shots, but I'm sure you can all gather that this is "Big Buddah".  Tian Tan Buddha, also known as the Big Buddha, is a large bronze statue of a Buddha Amoghasiddhi, completed in 1993, and located at Ngong Ping, Lantau Island, in Hong Kong.
This photo was taken from the chair lift!  Look at those beautiful mountains!

Andrew and Jamal square off!  (One of my personal favorite photos so far!)




No comments:

Post a Comment